Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Visited to Sacred Pangong Lake

Pangong Lake is a lake in the Himalayas situated at a height of about 4,350 Meter. It is about 134 km long and extends from India to Tibet. 60% of the length of the lake lies in Tibet, which is today under China's rule. During winter the lake freezes completely. Even in May the water is very cold. Putting the legs in the Lake water relaxed me very much. It removes all of my tiredness within a few seconds.
Did meditation on the bank of Sacred Lake It relax my mind very much. This experience in unforgettable moments of my life. Planning to be there next year and that time stay there for overnight. I heard that the sky is very beautiful over the lake. In future I want to experience the evening on the bank of the Lake. The stars are supposed to be come very near at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment